- Deathnotes have been reenabled. There is now a report button when another player’s deathnote is displayed.
- Death betting has been changed. You no longer bet gold. You now make predictions about who will die or be executed, and if you are correct you will win extra gold at the end of the game.
- Stoneskin is now usable throughout the entire day, and can be used day 1.
- New passive, Coagulate, makes Alchemist immune to bleeding.
- Removed Forage.
- Nightshade now has 2 uses.
- New night ability called ‘2-For-1’ has been added. The Assassin can kill two players in one night. Has 1 use.
- The uses for Nightshade and 2-For-1 transfer between Assassins.
- Magical Barrier now notifies you if it blocks something.
- Happy Hour now also occupies the player for the night.
Fool & Scorned:
- When Trollbox is used on a player, that player will not see the message sent.
- Can no longer use Wolf until Night 3.
- Can no longer use Cold Steel until Night 3.
- Dirty Work can’t be used unless there are less than 7 players alive.
- Can no longer use Execute until Night 3.
- Fixed some Possessor bugs.
- Fixed Fool’s room not appearing during the death recap on the lowest settings.
- Fixed Possessor bleeding while controlling someone into the Hunter’s Spike Traps.
- Fixed some game over conditions.
- Possible fixes to some issues with the chat not appearing.
- Reconnection screen in lobby should show normally again
- Message popups should be more stable
- Fixed font for ban notifications (hopefully you didn’t know about this bug ha)
- You can now cancel reports at end screen
- Some others.