- You will now have a decreased chance of getting the same class you played in your last game.
- New female starter armor added. It’s free, but you will still need to “purchase” it on the store.
- Inquisitor, Knight, and Death Knight will no longer be attacked by the Hunter’s bear when attempting to attack him, since they end up not actually attacking him.
- Improved reporting system.
- No longer unique.
- Removed Ice Ward.
- New Night Ability Magic Barrier - Protect a player from all negative affects and conversion. Does not prevent kills. Unlimited uses. You will receive a notification if it blocks something.
- Tornado now limited to 3 uses.
- Tornado will no longer change the targets of occupy immune players.
Knight & Enforcer:
- New passive Armored - You will survive the first attacker you block with Sacrifice/Protection.
- Players no longer know when they’re controlled with Puppet Strings, unless they’re killed because they were controlled.
- Puppet Strings now allows the Possessor to see whispers to and from the controlled player the next day. Will no longer be able to control the King.
- New Day Ability Facelift - Change the class your body will appear as when you swap bodies using Possess. 3 uses.
- You can now attempt to use Link Minds again if it fails.
- Can no longer get Hunter as a target.
- Perception now prevents you from attacking Cult or Unseen members.
- Herbalist’s Defile now properly checks if the player will die of poison/bleeding that night.
- Fixed Hunter’s Revenge bug.